How God loves us!! How God loves our daughter. He loves us more than we can begin to imagine. Our Lord and Savior loves our little girl even more than we, as parents, do! That's hard to imagine!! Yet, He does. Our trust is in Him. Our faith lies in Him. Each morning, I pray to be able to leave my fears, my anxieties and my worries at the foot of the Cross. How awesome it is to know that our family in Christ is great, and praying for us and our little girl fervently. I know that when I don't have the words to speak, or the energy to say much to God, others are speaking those words to Him for me! I'm encouraged to know that we are surrounded by so many people that care for us. That are lifting us up in prayer. That are genuinely interested in how our daughter is doing, and how her treatment is progressing. That are constantly asking or wondering how, specifically, they can pray for us and for Katherine. I realized tonight, that the settings on our blog were not making it easy for some to leave the comments they desired to leave. I've changed a setting, and it is now open for anyone to leave comments on our blog. To do this:
- click on the "# comments" link at the end of the post, this will cause for a new window to pop up on your screen.
- type your comment in the field provided.
- you will need to type in the word verification in order to post the comment
- In Choose an Identity, select Google/Blogger if you have a google account. Otherwise, select either the "Name/URL" or Anonymous. If you select Name/URL, the URL field may be left blank.
Please know that the comments left on our blog are meaningful to us, as we are encouraged by the love and support that they portray.
10 comments:
The Harts are praying for Kateli and your entire family. What an encouring post last Friday!
Bobby
Its so wonderful to hear that Kateli is doing much better. we will continue to keep her and all of you in our thoughts....
Love
Cathy
Marleny, Thank you for the clear instructions about leaving a message. Hope Katherine's day was positive and that you and Dan and Joshua are well. Since it is Wednesday, I have been focusing my prayers on Katherine's treatment and the information you received today. Your testimony of God's love and your trust in Him makes my heart shout with joy. May He bless you with His healing and peace. I love you, Mom, Sue, Grandma, Grandma
We are praying for your daily needs, healing and God's grace for each of you.
I have enjoyed reading about and looking at pictures of your family and precious children! My heart aches with yours for Katherine, but I am inspired by your strong faith in God's healing. He amazes me every day the way He answers my prayers. And now I am praying for Katherine's healing. You are a sweet, wonderful family. I pray God's blessings and healing for you all!
Sharon McCarthy (friend of Sue and Wayne-FBC Ellisville)
I can never read this blog without wanting to cry. Katherine's beautiful face and your amazng faith gets me all choked up! Your faith and expresion of love for God is uplifting and inspiritanional. I and others can learn from you. Thank you! God Bless the Marshes!
My heart and prayers go out to your beautiful family. There are no words for how I feel, both as a grandmother and also one who has gone through chemo. Just trust God and think about years from now when your wonderful family is out on a beautiful day all together enjoying God's world. It will come! Just believe.
Janie
Thank you for the simplified instructions for the blog. It really helps. We continue to pray for you all every day. You are such an inspiration to us with your strength and faith. You are all amazing. We love you.
Love,
Jim, Pam, Jake, and Mark
We will continue to pray for Katherine and the entire family. Praise God for what He is doing in and through your lives.
God Bless,
The Crabdree's (friends's of Wayne and Sue; our son went to WCA with Dan)
Marleny and Dan,
May the Lord hold you all tightly in the palm of His hand as He leads you through this valley. And may you see His fingerprints like you have never seen them before. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
God bless you,
Bob and Laura Osterhoff
Friends of Sue and Wayne
Post a Comment