So, I've been cleaning up my picture files and came across some really cute shots of Kateli before she was diagnosed. It's been nearly 7 1/2 months since the diagnosis and we've come a long way. She's grown so much, both physically, emotionally and in strength and persevarance.
Here is our little girl about 7 1/2 months ago...

Here she is now...

and this was in between....

A lot has changed...but you know what remains constant?? Her beauty, inside and out, and her happy heart no matter what!!!
11 comments:
Beautiful as ever! Congratulations on your photograhy! We would love to set something up with you next time your are in town....
God Bless.
That was beautiful, just like Katherine.
Marleny,
AMAZING!!! Katherine brings tremendous joy and I greatly appreciate your beautiful photos and God honoring message. May God bring complete healing and continue to uphold you all throughout each day. I love you, Mom,Sue, Grandma, Grandma
She does have a happy heart no matter what!!! That is so great to have!!! She has been through a lot but because of her attitude it seems like not a lot because she does not really complain! Great pictures!
We so enjoy the wonderful pictures. Katherine is such a beautiful girl. We continue to pray for you all each day.
Love,
Jim, Pam, Jake, and Mark
awww..que linda! how is it possible for such a little human being to be so strong? she must get it from her parents!
Marleny:
Tienes a una hija maravillosa! Dios la cuide y bendiga siempre. Sigo en oracion para rogar por que las cosas marchen bien en cada segundo.
Lucy Ponce de Leon
Marleny,
Those are great pictures. I love her eyes in the last one. It was really nice seeing you and your family last week. Hope to talk with you again soon.
I'm glad everything is going so well. She looks beautiful in every stage!
She's a beautiful little girl with a precious head. Just wanted you to know we think of you often and pray for Katherine. We saw the Aquino's last weekend and next time they are in town you are just going to have to share them :)
Way To Go Marleny and Dan. You have now joined Korissa and Jack in the "Marathon Family". I know you are Very Pleased to have finished. We are Proud of your Really Great accomplishment. Marathons were just beginning to really come in, as something many wanted to do, in the 1960-70's when I was still running. There were several but not near the number there are today. To this day, I would loved to have had the experience the two of you have had. Way To Go! Proud to have been among your sponsers. Uncle Leon and Aunt Joan
Post a Comment