Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update

Thank you for your prayers. Just a little update to tell you that I'm feeling much better. I went to see the doctor yesterday and was prescribed the 7 day pack of steroids, so I think these are working. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it all goes away!

Kateli and I went to clinic this morning. She had an appointment to check counts today. We found out that her platelets and hemoglobin are back up in the normal ranges, and that her ANC is coming back up. She is still a little neutropenic but 350 sounds a heck of a lot better than 0, which is where she was at a week ago!

Again, thank you for your continued prayers.

3 comments:

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

So nice for you guys to get some good news! Always makes it so sweet after such a week as last week. God always knows our limit! Glad you are feeling a little better/or so it sounds. Yes-350 sounds a whole lot better than 0!!

Anonymous said...

Yea! You feeling better and Katherine's counts being up is another proof of God answering prayers.

Rachel said...

yeh! glad to hear the good news fof both you and kateli! i'm so proud of your training for the marathon. i can't imagine doing it with 2 young kids. you guys are amazing! keep up the good work.