Praise the Lord. Katherine's counts are where they should be, so we are continuing with treatment as normal. The schedule is becoming routine. I hope we don't take for granted how good it is to be on schedule. Katherine is doing awesome, she really has a lot of energy like the Katherine we're used to. Her hair is growing back, although our nurse preps us by saying, "it will fall out again".
Please begin praying now for our appointment next week. Kateli will get many medications on Wednesday (6 including a spinal tap). It seems like a whole lot for a person to handle, especially a little one like Katherine.
We had a fun week this week, celebrating Marleny's birthday. She is ## years young now. We had a fun surprise visit from her sister Marta, brother-in-law Misael, and niece Daniela. I'm sure Marleny will post some pictures when she has an opportunity. She took some great one's of the kids.
4 comments:
I am glad to hear that things are going great with the treatment. I am also glad that we were able to spend time with you all! I loved the surprised faces that Marleny and Katherine had when they saw us. It was priceless! We- Misael, Dani, and I enjoyed the visit and celebrating Marleny's Birthday! We will see you soon!
i'm happy treatment is going well. i will keep prayng for katherine - it is so much for her little body - she is an amazing little girl!
Praise the Lord for the good report. I am praying for Katherine's next appointment. May God use all of this for good and protect precious little Katherine and you and Marleny and Joshua during this process. So thankful the Marta and family were with you for Marleny's celebration. I love you. Mom, Sue, Grandma, Grandma
Hello Marsh Family...
I'm so sorry we haven't written in so long. You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We so enjoyed seeing you at Jack and Korissa's wedding. Every time I pray for you all I picture sweet Katherine in her pretty outfit with the cute pink hat. She is so precious. We love you guys. You are so amazingly strong...and your faith continues to inspire me.
Love,
Jim, Pam, Jake, and Mark
Post a Comment